CPR, AED, and First aid (Adult, Child, and Infant) $95
American Heart Association First Aid, CPR, AED and relief of choking for adults, children and infants. For school employees, babysitters, nursing home employees, swim instructors, security guards, fitness trainers, etc.
2 year AHA certification will be issued same day. Student workbook is provided in class.
If you are a healthcare professional, EMT, paramedic, or medical student, this course is not recommended for you. Please schedule a BLS (basic life support) course for healthcare professionals by clicking this link: https://emergencprsocal.com/courses/bls-hands-on-class/
- CPR Training (compressions and breathing)
- AED Training (early defibrillation)
- First Aid Training (recognition of medical illnesses and emergencies such as asthma, life threatening allergic reactions, stroke, stop the bleed)
- 2.5 Hours Online Course
- In-person Skills assessment
- CPR certificate upon completion of Online Course and In-person Skills assessment